Sunday, April 25, 2010

Things have been busy, that's for sure...

...or at least school has! I've been massively slacking in the blog writing department because the month of April has entirely consumed my life it seems. Started off the month with Easter, TAKS Reading and Math, then we heard we did well (in Reading at least~which means the class I'm directly responsible for), but nothing official has been released yet (keep your fingers crossed). Next we had yet another four day work week (Hallelujah!!), and next week is TAKS Science and Social Studies. I'll also be administering 7th Grade Reading and Math (Monday and Tuesday), so basically TAKS for four days. Shoot me. Is it May, yet??? Luckily, I have a few wonderful things to look forward to shortly after hell week. For example, in 40 days, including weekends~SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!





Then it's time for TrueBlood to come back to HBO~47 Days






Next, SoCal....






....AND LAS VEGAS~54 Days away!!






In between vacations, there will be a stop of at the theater to see The Twilight Saga: Eclipse~66 days away!






Lastly, but by far not the least, 8 Days aboard the Carnival Freedom on an Eastern Caribbean cruise with the family. I am so excited I may burst!







Now, I've just got to get to that point! Hurry UP SUMMER!!!!



2 comments:

TexasBobbi said...

I just got introduced to True Blood this weekend and I am hooked.

Rickie Michele Meredith said...

It's way addicting! If you like to read you should check out the Sookie Stackhouse books it's based on by Charlaine Harris.

Search This Blog