Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hey! Yep, still alive and kicking..

So...it's been months. Sorry! I can't lie, I've was super busy traveling about this Summer, enjoying my time off, and just keeping to myself. Rather than recap the Summer though, I'd rather just move on. If you missed anything and want to catch up, call me instead. Haha :) Most of you were either there with me or read about it on FB so why bore the Blogosphere, right?



Anywho, I'm going to attempt to get back into the bloggage now that school has started back and subsequently settled back down. Not to mention I am now the owner of a beautiful, efficient piece of technology known as the MacBook Pro. :) I love it more than I could ever explain to you. Highly recommended piece of machinery. Just saying.

Hope all is well with all of you and stay tuned for more movie reviews and teacher diary updates. ;)

0 comments:

Search This Blog